who we are
For over 40 years we've enjoyed serving our industry and community. We're confident that our experienced, creative, and energetic team will provide you and your organization with superior results.
JEMCO provides an array of parts, components, and services for our Washington, Pacific Northwest, and West Coast customers. We set the industry-standard in:
- Prototype Machining
- Production Machining
- Sheet Metal Machining
- Contact Assembly
- Finishing Options
- Laser Etching & Engraving
JEMCO’s Quality Assurance processes are certified to the aerospace industry.
We meet all AS9100 Rev D, and ISO9001:2015 standards as well as applicable model-based definition standards. Internal metrology and calibration processes are traceable to the NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology).
There may be other companies who can "make" the parts we do; however, few can inspect them like we can. Our programmable 5-axis CMMs exemplify our commitment to customers--to assure that their parts will meet the drawing specifications.
Some of our Services
- 01Prototype Machining
- 02Production Machining
- 03Sheet Metal Fabrication
- 04Contract Assembly
Who We Serve
JEMCO serves a wide range of industries with the highest quality parts, services, and components. These industries include:
- Machine Shop
- Tight Tolerance
- Laser Engraving
The JEMCO Machine Advantage
JEMCO’s customer service advantage focuses on cost-effective solutions through efficient and streamlined processes designed to increase productivity and reduce total costs for our customers. When you work with us, you can rely on:
- Fast turnaround times
- We are a registered ISO9001:2015, AS9100:2016, and ITAR manufacturing company
- The highest trained machinists, technicians, and engineers in the industry
- Precision machining and unmatched sheet metal fabrication
- Quick response times for all customer needs
- Conveniently located in Kirkland, Washington in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
- Safe and green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety